Ultra Blue Pool Service is happy to announce our new service: Electronic Leak Detections!
Why Pools leak:
- General wear and tear
- Age/usage of equipment (motor, pump)
- Broken, cracked plumbing underground
- Crack in tile line, grout lines
- Loose tiles, rails, white goods (skimmer weir door, skimmer basket, skimmer lid, return jets, main drain covers, vacuum lock for vacuum lines)
Signs your pool may be leaking:
- Soft, mushy spots or uneven grass growth around pool perimeter
- Water level drop more than 3 inches of water a week consistently
- Rising water bill
- Cracks in pool or around pool perimeter
- Algae, discolored water
- Fluctuation in chemicals
- Standing water around your pool perimeter
Ultra Blue is a Certified Leak Detection Provider through Leaktronics equipment.
What is Electronic Leak Detection?
- Finds and isolates exact leak location
- Equipment used to listen to underground pipes and plumbing for precise isolation of leak location
- Can listen through solid surface and landscaping
- Can detect 6 feet or more below surface
- Certified provider hears water escaping through lines with specialty equipment
- No longer have to dig up pavers and dirt or drill holes on deck to find leak location
- Bonus of having your known and trusted pool service provider perform leak detection and repair the leak
- Fast, guaranteed results with warranty to allow you to get back to your Ultra Blue Pool quicker and without the headache of finding a separate company!
Contact us today if you suspect a pool leak to schedule your guaranteed leak detection!
Ultra Blue Pool Service (561)899-6600
Like always don’t forget to follow us/like our social media platforms for updates, specials, and past work.